How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone

How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone
There are plenty of options and shortcuts available on the iPhone, and one notable feature is the ability to copy, cut and paste text or images, just like you would on a normal computer. So how do you do it? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how simple it is to cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone. Moses Blue: "Hi, my name is Moses Blue and I'm the Best Buy Mobile manager in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm getting ready to show you an easy way on how to copy and paste using your iPhone. I have something in my notes that I typed up earlier. What I want to do is I wanna make a copy of it. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to take it, I'm going to take my finger and put it right on that and it's gonna give me an option to either select, select all. I want to select that entire sentence, I hit select all. Then it's gonna give me an option to copy it as soon as I did that. Click copy, then I go to another sentence right below it. Once I do that something's gonna pop up whether I can type something or I can hold it down, it's gonna give me an option to select, select all or to paste. I wanna paste and it just made a duplicate copy of I just typed. Another thing I wanna show you is how to select a single word using you iPhone if you don't want to do the entire sentence. If you click on the sentence, instead of doing select all, let's do select. When you do select it's just gonna give you the option to highlight a word. Click on the word and click copy. Come down to another sentence, click paste and there you have it. That's the easiest way to select a single word using you iPhone. This copy and paste function can work anywhere that you can write on your iPhone. So, I'm going to take my sentence, I'm gonna copy it, select. I'm going to select the entire sentence, I'm gonna copy it. I'm gonna to into my email. I'm gonna come down to my message, hold it down, paste. There it is! Click send and there you have it." Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



-Social media apps suck up so much of your device's energy and kill the battery too.-Optimizers don't make your phone's system faster, they just slow it down and bring you ads as an added bonus.
How to pirate Windows 8 Metro apps, bypass in-app purchases


How To: Customize Quick Settings Toggles with Colors, Photos, & New Icons on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 How To: Change and Customize Desktop Background How To: Customize Desktop Background in Windows 7 How To: Customize App, Menu, & Settings Backgrounds on Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Creating CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS for your S-Notes… | Samsung


You can create WordPress theme from scratch just in minutes without any coding knowledge. Eager to know about that solution i.e TemplateToaster a theme builder software. It provides the enormous fantastic feature with an easy to use drag & drop interface. So, let's see how to create WordPress theme from scratch with TemplateToaster.
7 Free Tools for Creating Your Own Fonts - mashable.com


So I've decided to play around with this Tasker app and boy is there a learning curve! But I like a challenge like this. Anyway, quite possibly an easy question to answer for some of you familiar with the app, but do I really need an Exit Task?
How can I add exit task to "Phone ringing"? : tasker

How to Use a motor to create a fan or speaker - Gadget Hacks


This is a remote controlled flamethrower that can be activated from a very far distance. By using butane as fuel and an ignition source by ordinary RC parts this is both very inexpensive and
Do It Yourself Gadgets: Remote Controlled Water Squirt Gun


This video will show you how to test the speed of your USB drives. If you feel that your computer is slow in transferring data from USB drive or hard drive check the speed with HD Tune. This is a tool that shows you the current transferring speed. So you can take decision to increase data transfer speed. This tool can also scan your drives for
BlackArch and How to Install It on Your USB Flash Drive


How To: Root Your OnePlus 6 with Magisk — A Beginner's Guide How To: Update Your OnePlus 6T Without Losing Root — No Computer Needed How To: Unroot & Revert Your OnePlus 5 or 5T to 100% Stock How To: Get Dolby Atmos on Your OnePlus 6T for Enhanced Audio
How to Root OnePlus 7 Pro [Unlock Bootloader & Flash Magisk


Set Any Song As Custom iPhone Ringtone (without Jailbreak) Creating custom ringtones for your iDevice isn't difficult, all you need is a bit of knowledge, an iDevice, iTunes and a USB Cable
Add Songs, Custom Ringtones to iPhone Without iTunes

iOS 10 Will Be Released on September 13, but the Gold Master


This lesson will demonstrate to get a voicemail account up and running on your Android-powered smartphone. First, we'll cover how to adjust your voicemail account's general settings so that it's set up the right way from the get-go. Then, we'll show you how to actually put the account into service. Setting up voicemail on an Android phone 1.
Check your voicemail - Phone app Help - Google Support


If you have a modern iPhone, you have an excellent video recorder at your disposal. Every iPhone since the 6S has the ability to shoot in 4K resolution, and each new iteration has brought new capabilities to the table. But even the best mobile shooter can use a little extra help.
Easiest way to hack the iPhone Video Recorder! - YouTube


How to Screencast your iPhone 6 plus on your Mac on OS X Yosemite (mirror iPad, iphone, iPod touch) to capture real-time footage of apps directly off an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment